Aomei Partition Assistant is a professional and free disk partitioning solution which can accomplish the operation of resizing the partition size on hard disks with ensuring the security of your data. You might be prompted a warning that you are running out of disk space while using windows systems. In this case, it’s to delete the undesirable files to get more unused disk space in order to make sure the normal run of Windows. However, the better way is using partition manager to resolve the issue permanently.
Partition Assistant Home Edition, as a free partition software has the ability to perform the repartition operation. The free version can be used well in 32-bit Windows operating systems such as Windows XP/Vista/2000 and Windows 7. It lets you extend and shrink disk partition on the basis of ensuring safety of data and also complete advanced partitioning operations on your hard disk.
• Resize Partition without losing data.
• Combine two or more partitions on a larger one.
• Create/Delete/Format partition.
• Wipe sensitive data permanently to the fight against the recovery.
• Support for hard drives up to 32 and the partition size of 100 MB to 2 TB.
• Hide/Unhide partition to protect your private data.
• Check file system integrity and disk bad sector.
• Convert the file system to NTFS from FAT32.
• Convert FAT32 to NTFS.
The Partition Assistant Home Edition is only designed for home users. You may need to buy a Partition Assistant Professional Edition or Partition Assistant Server Edition while you are working on a business of 64-bit operating system or server platform. For any technical problems, you can get a free support from Aomei Technology.
You could download the free partition assistant from its official site. For 64 bit personal user or business PC owner, it costs only US$29 to buy the Partition Assistant Professional Edition at: